A traditional dish for Good Friday and/or Christmas Eve.
– 1 kilo of salt cured codfish
– 2 kilos of medium-sized potatoes
– 3 cloves of garlic (finely minced)
– salt and pepper to taste
– olive oil
1. Soak codfish in cold water and let it stand for two nights.
2. In the morning, wash and cook the codfish until tender.
3. Remove the bones and skin and shred the pieces into a large pot.
4. Boil, skin and let the potatoes cool.
5. When cool, slice them, add to the fish and then add the remaining ingredients and toss until everything is coated with oil.