Amazing gastronomical manifestation, Italia Fest, comes back to Dubrovnik! It will be placed in Lazareti from 23rd to 28th of August with the delicacies from the most famous Italian culinary regions.
From 9am to 9 pm, every day, can come and enjoy the best products that Italia offers – prosciutto, mortadella, wild boar salami, salami with truffles, Parmesan, mozzarella, goat cheese, anchovies, olives, dried tomatoes, spices, pasta, pastries, and many other delicacies that otherwise can be bought only on the Italian markets!
Italia Fest is a small Italian market which, with more than one hundred products, brings the atmosphere of Italian ‘mercatini’, with its eloquent sellers who will inform you about the products they sell!
Six stands offer:
– sausages of Montepulciano, aged and preserved in cave
– the giant mortadella, originally produced in Bologna
– prosciutto from Tuscany flavored chili peppers, garlic and basil
– prosciutto from Tuscany flavored and mellow in wheat flour
– prosciutto from Tuscany mellow in the hay
– dried meat of wild boar produced in Maremma in Tuscany
– selected boar steak produced in Maremma in Tuscany
– salami and cheese flavored with truffles, from Norcia (Umbria)
– the best Parmesan, mellowed for 36 months
Come to Lazareti, taste the Italian cuisine!