For the second year running, EUFCN, the Association of European Film Commissions, is launching the EUFCN Location Award, the award for the best European location in the film and TV industries. This year, a magical Vis Island is among them.
During the first phase, each EUFCN member may submit one location from their country, found in a film/fiction shot between January and December 2017.
Now the audience has the chance to vote for the best location from among the 12 in the shortlist, by simply filling in the online form. You can do so from 6-30 November.
Here are the locations, enjoy the view, but vote for Vis, the ‘Mamma Mia!’ island 🙂
• Andalucía Film Commission (Šoanjolska): pustinja Tabernas, Almería The Sisters Brothers by Jacques Audiard
• Cine Tirol (Austria): Innsbruck Old Town Tiger Zinda Hai by Ali Abbas Zafar
• Hrvatski audiovizualni centar (Hrvatska): Otok Vis Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again by Ol Parker
• Film Commission Hessen (Njamačka): Frankfurt Bad Banks by Christian Schwochow
• Hellenic Film Commission (Grčka): Corfu Island The Durrells by Oliver Kienle
• IDM Film Fund & Commission (Italija): Jezero Carezza The girl in the Fog by Donato Carrisi
• Malta Film Commission (Malta): Fort St. Elmo – National War Museum Murder on the Orient Express by Kenneth Branagh
• Roma Lazio Film Commission (Italija): Valle dei Calanchi, Viterbo Happy as Lazzaro by Alice Rorhwacher
• Screen Brussels Film commission (Belgija): The Happy Prince by Rupert Everett
• Tenerife Film Commission (Španjolska): Teide National Park Yucatán by Daniel Monzón
• Vienna Film Commission (Austrija): Michaelerplatz Red Sparrow by Francis Lawrence
• Western Norway Film Commission (Norveša): Preikestolen Mission: Impossible – Fallout by Christopher McQuarrie